- SLIM Models (20xx/21xx/25xx) (minver 3.56 or lower ONLY, check with minverchk.pup)
Not compatible Consoles:
- SLIM Models (25xx/3xxx) (3.60 and Higher)
- SUPER SLIM Models/Late SLIM Models (3xxx/4xxx) you will brick!
Important Usage Tips:
1) Try using a LAN connection or a solid WiFi connection during exploitation. A weak signal can cause problems.
2) If the exploit takes more than 5 minutes to work, reload page, browser, or restart console and try again.
3) If you are using a LAN connection and experience network issues, make sure all cables to router are in working order.
4) Be sure you clear the Browser Memory (Cookies/Search History/Browser Cache...) before you use the exploit. (Open the browser->Press Triangle->Tools) IMPORTANT!
5) Be sure to set a blank page as Home default for the browser! (Open the browser->Press Triangle->Home)
6) DO NOT USE ON CFW (Custom Firmware) Update your PS3 to 4.82 OFW.
1. Download and copy the "flash_482.hex" file to root of flash drive. (FAT32) Do not rename it!
2. Check the MD5 Checksum of the file here. (Compare it with MD5: d05be52f8d21700052fbd1fc0174acae)
3. Put the FAT32 USB key in port closest to BD Drive (Right Slot)(/dev_usb000).
4. DOUBLE-CHECK your flash drive on XMB to make sure it shows up under Music, Photos, Videos, etc.
5. Click on "Choose Console" and follow the instructions.